Snowblind Snowblind

Wow! Wasn't expecting this to be this good! Instant favorite.

CowardlyLion responds:

Thanks man!

Hey Ya (cover) Hey Ya (cover)

It's not working for me...am I the only one? If it is working, please let me know so I can fix my decrepit computer. I'm even having trouble with the music video...

Rock No.2 Rock No.2

Love it!

I've been a fan since "Danger Wise". Dude you just keep getting better and better. When I have projects to do listening to your creations is a must. Thank You!!

Kmax responds:

Damn, you remember that song?

XP-Drums of life XP-Drums of life

This is really good.

Is there any chance for a remix? :3

{Intergalactic} [cnb Remix] {Intergalactic} [cnb Remix]

No way!!!

This rocks! This is the second song that I've listened to from your collection and I must say you have most impressive skills. :D

We Believe Ep.3 - F-777 We Believe Ep.3 - F-777

Most interesting.

Please don't label me as a villain for my opinion. I've always been a fan of your work; and I still am!, for a long time. This song had a nice sound but It doesn't really work for me. Don't be mistaken, everyone's different. Many others will love this version, I just hope I didn't put you down. And if I did I'm sorry! Maybe in time It'll grow on me, I really hope so. ^_^

F-777 responds:

Thanks for the honesty!
Haha am i supposed to get mad that i got an 8/10?
Thanks so much for your review i really appreciate
your true oppinion =).

We Believe Ep.2 - F-777 We Believe Ep.2 - F-777

I believe!

This version reminds me of the first time I took the time to see how beautiful the snow really was/and is...that is if a blizzard would ever come my way again -*sigh.* I think this one is lovely!

We Believe Ep.1 - F-777 We Believe Ep.1 - F-777

Awsome!

I literally jumped out of my seat to dance to this. I love it!! *currently down loading* Awesome job! <3

A Distant Gaze [Prev] - F-777 A Distant Gaze [Prev] - F-777

Lovely

I'm loving this. I can always come and listen to your works of art anytime I need to, and for any occasion. Once again, I'm impressed!

\\\Falling In Love [Demo]/// \\\Falling In Love [Demo]///

Awesome!

I'm glad F-777 referred me to you. This demo's so awesome. (Jumps up and down to the beat in her room) XD