New Eden - Pilot New Eden - Pilot

Wow, attention grabbing from the start, everything is simply superb! I am personally looking forward to more episodes. One thing, give a warning for those with weak stomachs. I don't mind at all, just giving a suggestion on behalf of those who don't like to watch what went 2-3 times. (Not giving any spoilers). Awesome work, that is all.

NewEdenseries responds:

Hehe ... noted.

Eggman's Sick of Ban Week Eggman's Sick of Ban Week

Animation good, audio good, not bad.

Mia responds:

Thanks

Madness E collab 2 Madness E collab 2

Madness indeed, you guys really went to work on this. Well done.

Greif: A Minecraft Short Greif: A Minecraft Short

Not bad, it's rpg meets minecraft. Any reason there wasn't any sound? Just asking.

seanscrappymovies responds:

added audio to the youtube version, in sony vegas: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWTG6Eir0D4

Batman is Awesome Batman is Awesome

Wish it was longer, but the animation and voice were very good.

LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

Initially was not going to watch this film because of the length, but I did anyway. And I am glad I did. Every one who live in similar conditions like the lottery purchasers can relate in one way or the other. Excellent, the animation, the story, the humor, the symbolism, the message, the audio, every part of this animation was executed beautifully. Thank you.

Captain Ig'nant Captain Ig'nant

You nailed the stereotypes well. I see why you got a ''A''. Here's something to go next to that grade "++". Favorite part is the young scholar, I can relate. =_=

Crazy Windows Error Crazy Windows Error

Creative, keep at it!

Random Mandom Random Mandom

I see you have the movement animation down pretty good, the loop works for me, and you delivered what you advertised. Some back ground would be nice but for what you have here not bad. Keep at it. :) Also love the angle you did at the end with the man running after the stick man. What is the name of the song and who is it by?

TF2 balisong TF2 balisong

[Watched twice before reply] Animation skills you have, keep improving. Love your humor as well. Hell watching it one more time cant hurt! [Watches it 7 more times, no joke] You did excellent with the skipping, T-baggin, and the hand on the mouse at the end added to the comedy. Well done!

ThePrawn responds:

Thanks! I'll do my best to make more.